So I am sitting here with my dog getting ready to go to Instructure Con.. and I am trying to think about my goals. i rarely get to go to conferences any more where my main goal is to learn. so I am excited about that.
So here are my goals, as of now..
- have some meaningful conversations with K12 users to better know how they are using Canvas..
- Is it compatible with our use?
- how are they scaffolding learning for students?
- How are they managing deadlines and developing independent learners.
- How should I be preparing my future teachers to better use Canvas.
- Up my Canvas game..
- I hope to learn some new skills. I am tired of my course set up.. and I have a new collaborator this fall.. It’s a good time to change.
- Learn more about plugins.
- Explore Badgr again.. I am currently using Badgelist but I would love to see more integration.
- Make sure to use both the App and the web browser so I can compare student experiences.
I need to begin blogging again and use this as my opportunity.. So I will try to take notes each night.